Chalmers, with assistance from the Swedish Council for Higher Education, will provide around 35 IPOET scholarships to prospective fee-paying students in 2023.
Level of study/Field(s) of study:
Unrestricted – all of Chalmers’ current Master’s Programmes
Group to target:
Residents of non-EU/EEA countries
1. Tuition expenses are reduced by 75% (4 semesters / 2 year
2. Students who succeed in their first year of study may be
eligible for an enhanced scholarship reduction, which covers
85% of the tuition charge in their second and final years of
3. No money is given to the scholarship winners.
1. Non-EU/EEA citizens who are compelled to pay tuition for
Swedish university study.
2. Master’s Programme candidates in their first year
3. The applicants are chosen based on their relative academic
brilliance, which includes not only their weighted average
grade but also the status of their home university (including
place on worldwide ranking lists) and the priority order of
their application for Chalmers Master’s degrees.
Instructions for use:
1. To apply, you must first submit an online application to at
least one of Chalmers’ Master’s programmes via the
website universityadmissions.se by January 16, 2023. Each
candidate is issued an application number
2. The application process for scholarships provided by
Chalmers University of Technology is distinct. Scholarship
applications are due on January 18, 2023.
3. For further information on how to apply for this scholarship,
please read the how to apply page and visit the official
website (link provided below).