• Proficient understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, After Effects).
• Creativity, self-motivation, multi-skilledness, and the ability to come up with fresh ideas
A minimum of three years of study in graphic design, audiovisual production, or communication with a focus on visual creation is required. Other requirements include the following: the ability to work independently as well as in a team; an affinity for interior design, craftsmanship, and the high-end market; a good command of English.
- Internship duration: from 5 to 12 months
- Payment based on skills and legth of internship
- With or without educational institution internship agreement
- Possibility to start from January 2023
High-end furniture and interior design firm Christophe Living is situated in Sydney, Australia. The company has been offering Australia’s top quality furniture and design skills for more than 35 years, specializing in French and classical interiors.
In order to assist its growth and efforts to introduce new items to interior designers, Christophe Living is looking for a video production and graphic design intern.
The furniture and interior design services offered by Christophe Living are currently being expanded. We intend to increase our marketing through explainer and motivational videos.
We have a complete set of video, lighting, and sound recording equipment for video production, which is necessary to assist the project.
Creating titles and graphics, managing photo and video libraries, managing a Youtube channel, uploading videos, and enhancing and altering images are all part of the process of creating videos.
Got a question? Drop in the comment section or contact us here