SHORT DESCRIPTION OF BIRMINGHAM INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: 31st December 2022
- University: University Of Birmingham
- Study in: United Kingdom
- Course Level: Bachelor, Undergraduate
- Subjects: Subjects offered by the university
- Funding Types: Partial Scholarships
- Nationality: International
A OVERVIEW OF SCHOLARSHIPS
Outstanding students can apply for Engineering International Excellence Scholarships at the University of Birmingham. The scholarship is available for the 2022–2023 academic year.
The best and most motivated EU, Overseas (Non-EU) applicants who want to study engineering at the undergraduate level should apply for this University of Birmingham International Scholarship.
A forward-thinking institution with a solid reputation both domestically and abroad is the University of Birmingham.
For more than a century, Birmingham has been testing and cultivating exceptional minds. It offers a range of certificate programs in addition to undergraduate, master’s, professional, and postgraduate research degrees.
BENEFITS OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
Starting in 2022, a full-time undergraduate degree program will be offered, with the University of Birmingham International Scholarship offering an award amount of £3000 towards tuition fees for only the first year.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Obtain the following results or equivalent in other qualification systems
- A-Levels: A*AA
- IB: 7, 6, 6 from Higher Levels
- HKDSE: 5*, 5, 5
- Indian Standard XII: A* subjects: 90% ISC, CBSE, Maharashtra; or 85% West Bengal, 95% Other State boards Plus Overall: 85% ISC, CBSE, Maharashtra; or 80% West Bengal; or 90% Other State board
- Malaysia – One of the following:
- STPM: Grades equivalent to A level grades above
- UEC: Overall grade A1
- Malaysian Ministry of Education Matriculation program: Students with a GPA above 3.2 will be considered
- American system: Please see our USA undergraduate entry requirements for A-level equivalencies.
CONDITIONS FOR APPLICATIONS:
How to Apply: To be eligible to apply for this grant, you must first enroll at the university in an undergraduate degree program.
There are no unique application requirements for this opportunity.
English language test results, a GPA, transcripts, and any other supporting documents requested in an online application are examples of supporting documentation.
In order to be considered for admission, candidates must have completed high school and have a strong academic record.
Language Requirement: As stipulated by the university, candidates must demonstrate their proficiency in English by taking the IELTS or TOEFL exam.
Do you have any question please share it with us Here…